Wednesday 16 May 2007

How far is too far? The bananas in a banana loaf cake

I was thrilled to see these three rotting bananas in my Nan's fruit bowl today when visitng her for my weekly knitting session. Thank goodness I deliberately bought five bananas instead of the two she had asked for when buying her shopping almost six weeks ago now. I knew she'd never get through them all!

'Now I can make a banana cake!' I thought to myself. Only to completely forget that running home is probably not a good idea with bananas in my bag which resulted in that one splitting open. If you look closer, you can see one of my hairs stuck in it.

The problem is now that I'm completely overloaded with mouldy bananas as I had been saving up these two that 'went off' at the end of last month.


Don't worry, I'll lob that bit off.

No comments: