Friday 1 June 2007

Sainsbury's Gu puddings offer


I still can't understand what Sainsbury's are getting out of this. Gu products have become such an integral part of my diet that putting them on offer is like putting bread or milk on special offer.

The novelty of the glass ramekins has officially worn off though. They're taking up so much room in the kitchen cupboard that I'm considering taking them down to the glass recycling bin. Either that or everyone will be getting ashtrays for Christmas this year.


Oh and don't bother with the lemon souffle - it's very greasy and leaves you feeling like you want to brush your teeth for the rest of the evening. Go for the vanilla cheesecake or the tiramisu, or Tiramigu, should I say.

3 comments:

Rock Hack said...

Oh jesus, I got to 6 of these and thought that was bad...so much for using them to make creme brules.

Hamhock said...

Top Tip:

Make youself a "Stig of the Dump" window feature out of them.

Anonymous said...

I had one of the chocolate ones on my flight to Japan. Although I had to give most of it up to the bird who had foolishly chosen the Japanese style dinner which had some bean-based sweet or some such nonsense.

It was very nice.